WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Midnatt AB is the controller of your personal data and has the following contact information: Midnatt AB, Tomtebogatan 30, 113 38 Stockholmcustomer@midnatthome.com
Midnatt intends to process all personal data in a legal, open and fair manner in accordance with applicable law (EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
What personal information do we collect and process about you?
Midnatt collects and processes personal information about you when you make a purchase on Midnatt’s website, use Midnatt’s Customer Service, visit Midnatt’s website or otherwise contact Midnatt. The main reason for collecting and processing personal data is to complete an order or purchase made by you but also to provide you with service and offers.
Midnatt collects this personal information about you as a Customer:
– Name and occasionaly ID number
– Phone number
– Customer number
– IP address
– Information about your use of Midnatt’s website
Please note that your payment information is collected and processed by a third party, either Klarna AB or Paypal AB. These companies have an independent right or obligation to process your personal information. You can read their privacy policies here:
Midnatt collects this information about you as a Subscriber:
– Phone number
– IP Address
– Information about your use of Midnight’s website
– Information about products and offers you have been interested in, your interaction with our newsletters and if you have signed up for any event
– Information about your purchases
LEGAL BASIS FOR MIDNATT’S PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
WHY DO WE PROCESS DATA ABOUT YOU?
Personal data for customers at Midnight are mainly processed with the aim of:
– Comply with obligations to you as a customer. For example, completion of purchases, invoicing and provision of support.
– Fulfill delivery and warranty commitments.
– Offer general customer care and customer service. For example, answer questions and correct incorrect data.
– Improve and develop services, products and features.
– Prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services.
– Comply with competitions.
– Comply with applicable legislation.
– Provide information and customized e-mail marketing regarding Midnatt’s products and services.
Midnatt may also use stored personal data for statistics, market research, market and customer analyzes, business tracking, and development of business systems and methods for purchasing goods and services.
HOW LONG DOES WE STORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Midnatt stores your personal information as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. However, your personal data may be stored for a longer period of time, if necessary due to statutory requirements or to guard Midnatt’s legal interests. As a Subscriber, your personal information is stored as long as you consent to it.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We never forward, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Midnatt. Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide our services to you, for example freight forwarders in connection with delivery of goods and payment services when making a purchase in our web shop. Midnatt may disclose your personal information if it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or government requirements, to safeguard Midnatt’s legal interests or to detect, prevent or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical issues. The information we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Midnatt will at your request or on its own initiative correct, delete or supplement your information if they are found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading. You are entitled to request:
1. Access to your information. If we receive a request for access, we may ask for additional information to ensure that we provide the information to the correct person. You are also always entitled to request that your personal information be corrected.
3. Deletion of your personal data. You are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If your statutory requirement is to store your personal information or when there are other legitimate reasons why Midnatt must save your information, such as unpaid debts, your personal information may not be deleted. We will then end the processing done for purposes other than complying with legislation.
4. Limitation of treatment. You are entitled to request that your personal information only be processed for certain limited purposes.
5. Data Portability. It implies the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format to another personally responsible person.
6. Deny direct marketing. You can opt out of direct marketing by following the instructions in each marketing message. If Midnatt has disclosed your information to third parties, we will notify each recipient of any corrections or deletion of data as well as limitation of processing of data.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. If you believe that Midnatt is processing your personal information in an incorrect manner, please contact us.